Health News & Updates
MumpsPosted by Morgan Delack at 2/28/2017 10:00:00 AM
Letter regarding mumps virus from Lake County Health Department Infectious Disease Physician, Dr. James Jupa
Letter from Cook County and Lake County Health Departments regarding reducing the spread of the disease in Barrington
Warm Weather Brings out People...and TicksPosted by Eva Detloff at 4/26/2016
Noroviruses (sometimes called the "stomach flu")Posted by Eva Detloff at 2/19/2016
Tips for Staying Healthy During Cold and Flu SeasonPosted by Eva Detloff at 1/4/2016
- Preventing the Flu: Good Health Habits Can Help Stop Germs
- Is It a Cold or the Flu
- Whooping Cough/Pertussis Fact Sheet
- Whooping Cough/Pertussis In Espanol
Flu Prevention TipsPosted by Mandy Fischer at 11/19/2015
Flu Update - February 13, 2017Posted by Health Office at 12/15/2014
- Flu is "widespread" in Illinois.
- Flu Fact Sheets ( English / Español )
- Flu Guide for Parents
- Cold or Flu? How to tell the difference.
- Flu Vaccine (Inactivated) Fact Sheet ( English / Español )
- Flu Vaccine (Intranatal) Fact Sheet ( English / Español )
- Everyday preventative actions that can help fight germs, like flu.