Daily Class SchedulePeriodClass1
Algebra 2B2 Team Meeting time3 Algebra 2B4 Algebra 2B5 Algebra 2C6/lunchColt Time/Lunch7Plan Time8Algebra 2BMrs. Heather Chvojka"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope
for tomorrow. The important thing is not
to stop questioning."
-Mr. Albert Einstein
Phone: (847) 756-6400
Email is the fastest and best way to reach me.A little math humor.......
- What do mathematicians eat on Halloween? Pumpkin Pi.
- Why did the math book look so sad? Because it had so many problems.
- A circle is just a round straight line with a hole in the middle.Decimals have a point.
- Why do plants hate math? Because it gives them square roots.
- Why did the boy eat his math homework? Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake.
- Have you heard the latest statistics joke? Probably.
- What did the acorn say when it grew up? Geometry.
- What do you call an empty parrot cage? Polygon.
- Cakes are round but Pi are square.
- How can you make time fly? Throw a clock out the window!
- Without geometry, life is pointless.
Information and Important Links:Assignments/Answer Keys
Math LinksIntegers and Order of OperationsVocabulary GameSolving equations11. Graphing linear equations, finding solutions, problems
Fractions2. Fraction play ground
2. Power linesSlope4. AntsNumber Sense1. Part-part-whole2. FactortrisInequalitiesGeometryExponentsSystems of Linear EquationsRational Expressions