Welcome to the Safety 220 homepage!
The safety of our students and staff in Barrington 220 is always our top priority and over the past 10 years we have worked hard to enhance the safety and security at our schools in several ways. This page serves as a one-stop shop where families can find answers to their safety and security questions and information about upcoming safety events in the district.
- Installing secure vestibule at high school, district-wide radio system among safety upgrades at D220
- Barrington School District 220 changes approach to student safety with new hire
- Barrington 220 unveils comprehensive 'Safety Week' for students, families
- Latest security upgrade at Barrington School District 220 adds universal lockdown system
- SD 220 holding cybersecurity training with teachers following previous ransomware attack at downstate school district
Dr. Craig Winkelman
Asst. Superintendent of K-12 Schools and Operations
District Safety and Security Coordinator
School Resource Officer/Police Liaison