HEALTH FORMS: Please Submit State Mandated Health Forms as soon as they are completed.
Posted by Eva Detloff on 6/17/2019
HEALTH REQUIREMENTS: VACCINES AND PHYSICALS ARE DUE BEFORE THE START OF SCHOOL. HEALTH FORMS MAY BE SUBMITTED AT THE DISTRICT ADMINISTRATIVE CENTER AT 515 W. MAIN ST, BARRINGTON. OR, SCAN AND SEND TO DISTRICTNURSEOFFICE@BARRINGTON220.ORG.
* INCOMING PRE-SCHOOL, KINDERGARTEN, SIXTH AND NINTH GRADE STUDENTS: PHYSICAL AND VACCINES ARE DUE
* INCOMING 12 GRADE STUDENTS: PROOF OF MENINGOCOCCAL VACCINE (menactra or menveo) BOOSTER is due BEFORE THE START OF SCHOOL
* ALL NEW STUDENTS ENTERING BARRINGTON 220 FROM OUT OF STATE OR OUT OF COUNTRY FOR THE FIRST TIME MUST SUBMIT
1. PHYSICAL EXAM DATED WITHIN ONE YEAR OF ENTRY
2. VACCINES per the State of Illinois Administrative Code
3. EYE EXAMINATION
* DENTAL EXAM IS MANDATORY FOR ALL STUDENTS ENTERING KINDERGARTEN, GRADES 2,6 and 9. It is DUE by May 15, 2020. Exams dates November 15, 2018 to May 15, 2020 will be accepted.
* EYE EXAM IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INCOMING KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS AND DUE BY OCTOBER 15, 2019.