Statements published in this handbook are subject to such changes as needed to ensure continued compliance with Federal, State, or local regulations and are subject to review and alterations as may become necessary for the routine operation of the school. All Barrington 220 School District Board of Education Policies are currently under review and subject to change at any time.
Due to the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on classrooms and co-curricular activities, some provisions of the Student Handbook may be adapted or modified to best reflect changes that may occur in the school environment.
- Chapter 1: Introductory Information and General Notices
- Chapter 2: Attendance, Promotion and Graduation
- Chapter 3: Student Fees and Meal Costs
- Chapter 4: Transportation and Parking
- Chapter 5: Health and Safety
- Chapter 6: Discipline and Conduct
- Chapter 7: Internet, Technology and Publications
- Chapter 8: Search and Seizure
- Chapter 9: Athletics and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Chapter 10: Special Education
- Chapter 11: Student Records and Privacy
- Chapter 12: Parental Right Notifications