No Stress Sucess:
- The PTO used the 2018-2019 donations to purchase flexible seating for Kelly Bayman's classroom. The classroom design and installation was completed in February 2019.
- We learned about the renovation plan for our school’s library as was presented at the PTO meeting on February 12th by Amira Shabana, the school librarian, and by Dr. Kristen Paul.
- The PTO is able to purchase 6 ottomans for this renovation. These ottomans were funded by both your generous donations and the matching PTO funds. Installation will occur during this school year.
- We are continuing to work on fundraising for more items for the library renovation.
THANK YOU to all of the families that have made our school a priority by donating to the No-Stress Fundraiser. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Annmarie Dymon.
Join the 2019-2020 Station PTO!!!
Some open positions include: e-team newsletter and website, social media liaison, voluneteer coordinator, mindful waster and no-stress fundraiser.
Welcome to Station Middle School PTOStation Middle School PTO joins together with parents, teachers, and administrators to:
Many PTO events and activities rely on your generous donation. We THANK YOU for your continued support. To make a donation, you can visit:
- Provide students with social events and activities.
- Provide teachers educational materials (such as summer reading books for all students)
- Host teacher appreciation events (such as food for confrences).
- Help the school and administration provide extra amenities for the school through "No Stress" Fundraising (such as student learning areas around the school, green screens, horseshoe seating in the lobby, etc.).
- Infinite Campus (student fees-shop-PTO).
- Shop on Amazon Smile. They donate .5% of your order if you select Station PTO.
- Sign up for a free Heinen's card or renew yours (requires renewal every year) and they will donate a portion of your purchase to the Station PTO
Find us on :