To ensure the success of the One to World program, partnerships among Barrington 220 and our parents/guardians are crucial. This page is dedicated to providing information about Internet safety outside of the district and providing resources to help parents communicate with their children about establishing boundaries when using media and online resources at home.
- What opportunities are offered for parents regarding the One to World program?
- How do I set up parent control restrictions on the iPad (and other iOS devices)?
- Where do I find resources related to Internet safety at home?
- What is cyberbullying and how do I deal with it?
- Where can I get parenting advice about media and technology issues?
- What is the status of Schoology, Seesaw, Google, and Zoom?
- How can I plug in the iPad to a larger screen at home?
- Where can I get technology support for my One to World device?