Barrington 220 launched the One to World program during the 2014-15 school year. The program provides iPad devices to all Barrington 220 students. The integration of technology allows students to have real-world learning experiences while stimulating creativity, communication, collaboration, and critical thinking. Click here to view the One to World Agreements.
Technical support for One to World devices is offered in each school’s library during school hours (including during summer school).
To ensure the success of the One to World program, partnerships among Barrington 220 and our parents/guardians are crucial. This section is dedicated to providing information about Internet safety outside of the district and providing resources to help parents communicate with their children about establishing boundaries when using media and online resources at home.
- What opportunities are offered for parents regarding the One to World program?
- How do I set up parent control restrictions on the iPad (and other iOS devices)?
- Where do I find resources related to Internet safety at home?
- What is cyberbullying and how do I deal with it?
- Where can I get parenting advice about media and technology issues?
- What is the status of Schoology, Seesaw, Google, and Zoom?
- How can I plug in the iPad to a larger screen at home?
This form should be completed when a child’s absence will occur for nine or more days which is considered an unexcused absence. Please complete the form, read the Important Technology Note, and return this form with your signature to the Building Principal or Designee.