Student ObligationsBarrington High School Library and Textbook Obligations
To check on the status of your outstanding textbook or library obligations, please go to Destiny Website and select Barrington High School.
- Click on the Login button in the far upper right corner of the page.
- Type your student first initial and last name in the User Name text box. (This is the same User Name that your student uses to login to the high school computer network.)
- Type your student password in the Password text box. (This is the same User Name that your student uses to login to the high school computer network.)
- Click Login. Click on Exit Destiny Quest in the right corner.
- Select the My Info tab.
- Under Items Out you can view all Library and Textbooks that are currently checked out to your student ID number.
- Under Fines are your library, textbook and patron fees. Overdue and lost library books will be listed as LM and lost or damaged textbooks are listed as TB under “Reason”. Patron fines listed are outstanding fees for miscellaneous items purchased or charged in the library media department.
- Please note: this is an itemized list, the total due is the sum total of the itemized list.
Seniors with outstanding fees will not be able to participate in graduation until all obligations are met. For questions, please contact the following regarding:
- Textbook and library obligations, Joann Fullman at 847.842.3247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Class and registration fees, Pam Rhodes at 847.842.3279 or email@example.com