616 West Main Street
Barrington, IL 60010
Barrington High School is located at the corner of (Main Street) Lake-Cook Road and Hart Road in Barrington, Illinois. Guests may enter Barrington High School at the northeast corner of the campus from either road.
- Westbound Route 14, (NW Hwy) turn left on Lake-Cook Rd. (Main St.) and drive 2 miles to BHS.
- Eastbound Route 14, turn right on Hart Rd.
- Southbound Route 31, turn left on route 25, Right on Lake-Cook Road (East), Left on Hart Rd.
- Routes 94, 294, or 290/53 go west on Lake-Cook Rd. (Main St. in Barrington) crossing Rts. 12, 14 (NW Hwy.), and 59 (Hough St.). Continue 1/2 mile to BHS.
- O’Hare Airport or westbound Route 90 (NW Tollway) drive west toward Rockford and exit north on Barrington Rd. (Hough St.). Turn left on Main St. and go 1/2 mile to BHS. From eastbound Route 90, turn north on Rt. 59 (merges into Barrington Rd./Hough St.) and turn left on Main St.