Spanish Honor Society/Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica
The Barrington High School Chapter of the "Sociedad Honoraria Hispánica" recognizes high achievement in Spanish and promotes interest in the Hispanic cultures and studies. Click here to apply!
- A student currently enrolled in an Honors level Spanish course who has maintained a 3.7 grade point average in all the Honors Spanish courses taken for at least three consecutive high school semesters is eligible for membership.
- Students should have also demonstrated character, leadership, seriousness of purpose, cooperation, honesty, service, and commitment to others.
- There is a student membership fee in the Society set by the National Council.
- Each student member will receive a CERTIFICATE OF MEMBERSHIP and a society seal at the Initiation Ceremony held annually in the Spring.
- Each student member is required to attend the Rehearsal and the Initiation Ceremony in order to be inducted and receive the Certificate of Membership and society seal.
- Señorita Constenla, firstname.lastname@example.org