Participation Rules For BHS Key Club's Homeless Sleep OutTo participate in the Sleep Out please follow these steps:
Please bring the following 3 items to Mrs. Robinson in the Dean's Office no later than Thursday, October 8th. Place in a sealed envelope.
1.The B.H.S. Co-Curricular Participation Card signed by a parent.
2.Dues for Being a Key club member. This is a $17 check made out to BHS Key Club or CUSD220.
3.Permission slip with parent signature. We are accepting only 30 students and this is on a first come basis. You will be
contacted if you can not participate because we already have 30 students.
- Talk to people about homelessness and PADS. Ask for donations and hand donations into Mrs. Robinson in the Dean's Office by no later than Thursday ,October 15th. Again please have checks made out to BHS Key Club or CUSD 220. Place check or money in the sealed envelope labeled Homeless Sleep Out donation for PADS.
- If you are one of thirty students accepted a parent must attend a meeting on Wednesday, October 14th at 6:00pm. The meeting will last only approximately 15 minutes; please be on time!
At the Sleep Out:
- All school rules will be enforced.
- You bring only blankets, pillows, and sleeping bags. No electronic devices such as cell phones, cameras, game boys, etc.
- Everyone must sleep in his/her own box. No sharing of boxes.
- If any rules are broken the event will end and parents will be notified. In addition, officers will vote on a possible suspension from Key Club and a possible review from the co-curricular board.
- HAVE FUN AND RAISE AWARENESS OF HOMELESSNESS!!!
Please contact Mrs. Robinson via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 847-842-3203