Please see the readings the educators have explored as part of our ongoinig research as an Extended Services Team. Feel free to join in the learning with us!Books:
- Beyond Gifted Education: Designing and Implementing Advanced Academic Programs by Scott J. Peters (2013).
- Modern Curriculum for Gifted and Advanced Academic Students by Todd Kettler (2015).
- Conceptions of Giftedness by Robert J. Sternberg and Janet E. Davidson (2005).
- Systems & Models for Developing Programs for the Gifted and Talented, 2nd Edition by Joseph Renzulli (2009)
- Fundamentals of Gifted Education, Considering Multiple Perspectives by Carolyn M. Callahan and Holly L. Hertberg-Davis (2012).
- Identification of Students for Gifted and Talented Programs by Joseph Renzulli and Sally Reis (2004).
- Rationale for Gifted Education: NAGC
- Who Are the 'Gifted and Talented' and What Do They Need? NPR, September 28, 2015.
- A Developmental View of Giftedness: From Being to Doing
- Should Eminence Based on Outstanding Innovation be the Goal of Gifted Education and Talent Development?
- Connections to the Common Core State Standards for Literacy in Science and Technical Subjects