Lines needs your help! Volunteers are what keeps all the great PTO programs running. We're asking for parents that would like to volunteer for setup, during or wrap up of events. There are many opportunities available. It's a great way to see what an event or program is all about!
How to Sign Up
We're using Sign Up Genius to organize our upcoming activities. Please sign up to Volunteer at Lines - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on Sign Up Genius. Please note that there are multiple tabs at the top of the SignUpGenius with many different opportunities listed in each tab.
- Sign up! Choose what you'd like to volunteer for and click Submit and Sign Up.
- Log in/Or Not: (You will NOT need to register an account on Sign Up Genius) Either login to your account (to track what you've signed up for) or just enter your name and email, click "Sign Up Now" and you're signed up... Easy!
Note: SignUpGenius does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact our email@example.com and you can be signed up manually.
Lines School PTO Board and Committee Chairs
How do I sign up to chair a committee or to be considered for the Executive Board? Easy!
- PTO Committee Chair & Board Descriptions
- Committee Chair Positions – Short on time? Consider signing up with a friend!
- Executive Board Positions – One person can serve per slot. Should more than one person be interested, the Nominating Committee will vote per the bylaws.
- Nominating Committee – 5-9 slots open. To be eligible you must have completed one full school year of PTO membership and held or currently holding an Executive Board or Committee Chair position. If there are more than nine volunteers, names will be drawn by Dr. Hyllberg and you will be contacted. We will also create an alternates list in case a nominating committee member selected has a conflict and can no longer participate at the meeting.