We need YOUR help!We have so many terrific events throughout the year and need your help to make them possible! Check out our Sign Up Genius here and find volunteer opportunities that match your availability and interest.
- February 9: Father Daughter Dance
- February 14: Valentine's Day
- February 16: No School - In-Service Day
- February 19: No School - Presidents' Day
- February 20: SCHOOL! YESSSS!
- March 10: Speech Tournament
- April 3: Middle School Transition
Lines Yearbook Needs Your Photos!Throughout the school year, please share your photos of LINES students and help out the LINES yearbook staff!
5th Grade Memory Night Photos/Videos Needed
It's time to start thinking about 5th Grade Memory Night (date TBD)!
The Memory Night team is starting to work on getting this wonderful "send off" put together but we need your help for the video. This is truly the highlight of the night. For those of you that have not experienced it yet, we put together a video presentation of all of the kids in 5th grade throughout their time at Lines.
What do you need to do?
- We are asking that each family email us up to 5 photos of your child (individual or group) at school activities such as class parties, Timberlee, Field Trips, school events etc. We are looking for pictures taken from Kindergarten through 5th grade.
- New this year: you can also submit additional group videos. These can be from class parties, field trips or other school activities. Please only submit group videos. This is in addition to the 5 photos.
- If your child has not been at Lines School since Kindergarten please provide us with the class pic from K and/or 5th grade. If your child has attended Lines every year, we will get their class pictures from school files.
Please send all photos and videos to the below e-mail no later than April 15th. We will work hard to get all photos in and want to make sure that all children are represented.
Stay tuned for more details on this FUN Lines Tradition!
Memory Night E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Blast UpdatesJust a reminder: if you are not receiving your e-blasts or pipelines newsletter (Wednesdays), please first verify your email addresses on Infinite Campus. These are the lists that the school district uses to populate our class/school email lists. If those are correct and you're still not receiving, please email us and let us know. We'll make sure to look into for you and add you to the appropriate group! Please be sure to indicate the email you would like included and which grades and classrooms your children belong to. Thanks!