A warm WELCOME to all of the ELC's families new and old!
Click the event or program to the left within the calendar for volunteer spot sign up links.
This year's spring fundraiser was a huge success thank you to all the families that came out to see the kids! While we are still tallying total amounts raised we are very happy with the results and are comfortable with rough estimates that we will be able to fund the landscaping project! Thank you to all the bought raffle tickets, tablet spots, or put a bid in on silent auction items.
A special thank you to the entire staff at the ELC, teachers you did an amazing job working with the kids and getting them ready! The staff has been so wonderful helping us, the PTO, prepare for this program we would not have been able to do it without your amazing support!!
Do you know about Infinite Campus?
The Student/Parent Portal provides access for parents and students to their Infinite Campus information including paying fees,adding lunch money, viewing assignments, attendance, grades, schedules, teacher comments and upcoming events.
- Parent Login - access to all children in district as well as additional options and messages
- Student Login - access to specific student information, available grade 6-12
If you are not receiving email communication:
1. Ensure that you have your own, individual Infinite Campus account. If you do not, please call the Infinite Campus help desk at (847) 842-3580 to your account set up.
2. In the “Contact Preferences” tab of Infinite Campus, ensure that the correct email address is listed in the field at the top of the page. At the bottom, ensure that all the boxes are checked next to your email address.
3. In the “Family Members” tab of Infinite Campus, ensure that your relationship with your children is set to “Yes” under the “Guardian" column.
4. Please only use your email address in ONE account - Mom and Dad should have different email addresses listed for their accounts. If a parent wants to receive fewer emails, you can take away the checkmarks for Attendance/Behavior/Teacher.
Please come back and visit often as we will provide information about upcoming PTO events. If you wish to contact the PTO with any comments, questions or ideas, please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.