Notice: Blueprint 220 Global Perspectives Meeting - Monday, April 24th
This important community conversation is called Global Perspectives during which our community will hear:
- how schools are changing their structures to match the learning needs of our current and future generations of our students.
- what employee skills workplaces value and how these workplaces are being redesigned to match the needs of the skills they value in employees.
- examples of school redesign that changes instruction and impacts student learning.
Please understand that Blueprint 220 is a community driven process and we need your input!
- Do you want to see how spaces can produce more innovative learning in Barrington 220?
- Would you like to see how schools around the world are redesigning their learning spaces?
- Would you like to collaborate with other members of the Barrington 220 community to provide input on what your schools could look like for your children in the future?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please join us at Prairie Middle School on Monday, April 24th from7:00 - 8:30pm to see how Blueprint 220 interacts with future ready learning and share your opinion on the future of our facilities! You will not be disappointed!
For additional information, please watch this short video: Global Perspectives Preview Video or visit the Blueprint 220 website.